With the half term break looming on the horizon, here are some tips to help you:
- Check your email inbox! Your arrangements are there and we need you to check that everything is as you want it to be.
- When travelling away from school, please ensure that your mobile phone is charged, turned on and has plenty of credit!
- If you are staying in the UK, don’t forget to take a variety of clothing, even a warm coat, suitable footwear and any sports/swimming gear you may need.
- No stays away from your host family unless we have had prior parental consent in writing during office hours.
- If you have exams coming up, take your revision notes and use your time wisely.
We hope you have a wonderful break – and remember – we are here if you need us!